The Wine House and Upstairs 2 are hosting a very special four-course wine dinner with Domaine de l'Arlot Technical Director, Géraldine Godot. Two kilometres to the south of Nuits Saint Georges, the Domaine de l'Arlot is a telling example of a long-lasting old Côte de Nuits Burgundian property. Domaine de l'Arlot cultivates vines and make wines which express the terroir from which they come. This vision, which respects nature to reveal the truth of great terroirs, defines the philosophy of Domaine de l'Arlot.
A special feature of this dinner is that we will be pairing each course with an older vintage and a current vintage of each wine, adding yet another dimension to this unique experience!
Clear your calendar for March 1st - this is a rare opportunity to sample such distinctive wines with the Technical Director from the Domaine, paired with a sumptuous four-course meal for only $150!
Pear Butter and Chives
Seared Diver Scallop
Simmered Leeks, Baby Beets
1999 'Clos de l'Arlot' Blanc ($110)
2014 'Clos de l'Arlot' Blanc ($100)
Fettuccine, Sage, Fennel Pollen
1996 'Clos de l'Arlot' Rouge ($100)
2014 'Clos de l'Arlot' Rouge ($90)
Grilled New Zealand Lamb Chops
Herb Roasted Potatoes
Red Wine Demi with Mushrooms
1999 'Suchots' Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru ($130)
2014 'Suchots' Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru ($130)
La Tur Cheese
Beet & Walnut Pate
2003 'Clos des Fôrets' Rouge ($120)
2014 'Clos des Fôrets' Rouge ($120)
Chef Maiki Le
Sommelier Marilyn Snee
Class Information and Disclaimers:
- All Classes begin at 7:30PM unless otherwise indicated, and most end at 9:30PM.
- Refunds or transfers are given for CANCELLATIONS when notification is received a minimum of 48 hours prior to Classes and 72 hours prior to Dinners and Events. No refunds or transfers are available for cancellations within this period.
- Advance Enrollment is required.
- In some instances there are waiting lists for classes that are sold out. Please call 310/479-3731 to check on the status of a waiting list for the class in which you are interested.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne when attending these events.