20 wineries from this star AVA from Santa Barbara will be on hand to answer your questions!
The Sta. Rita Hills designation has deservedly become one of the most renowned in the greater Santa Barbara wine producing region. One of the smaller AVAs in California, the eastern edge of Sta. Rita Hills is about four miles west of Highway 101 in Buellton and continues to the western boundary, about two miles east of Highway 1 in Lompoc.
The southern boundary is the north side of the Santa Rosa Hills, with the northern boundary the south side of the Purisima Hills. The Sta. Rita Hills Winegrowers Alliance includes both producers located within the geographical boundaries of the appellation, and those who craft wines from grapes grown there.
List coming soon...
And, yes, there will be passed appetizers from Upstairs 2!
Class Information and Disclaimers:
- All Classes begin at 7:30PM unless otherwise indicated, and most end at 9:30PM.
- Refunds or transfers are given for CANCELLATIONS when notification is received a minimum of 48 hours prior to Classes and 72 hours prior to Dinners and Events. No refunds or transfers are available for cancellations within this period.
- Advance Enrollment is required.
- In some instances there are waiting lists for classes that are sold out. Please call 310/479-3731 to check on the status of a waiting list for the class in which you are interested.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne when attending these events.