Specialize in the wines of Spain and earn your Spanish Wine Scholar Certificate! Your instructor will be Spanish national, Monica Marin.
Class Dates & Time: Sundays, March 12, 19, 26, April 2, 2023, 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Exam: End of final class, 1 hour, 100 multiple choice questions, a passing minimum of 75%
Location: Wellesley Courtyard, 12304 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Instructor: Monica Marin, DipWSET, FWS, IWS, SWS – named Wine Scholar Guild SWS Instructor of the year 2021 and nominated as best WSET Educator 2019
Study Materials: For students registered by Saturday, February 25, 2023, study materials will be available for pickup in early March. Students registering after Saturday, February 25, 2023 will receive their study materials at the first class.
IMPORTANT: This class will be taught in-person indoors.
• 24 hours of classroom instruction, in 4 sessions, with tutored tasting at each session
• The 315-page full-color Spanish Wine Scholar study manual
• 1-year access to the Spanish Wine Scholar online study program beginning in early March (includes e-book)
• Registration for the Spanish Wine Scholar exam
• Over 40 Spanish wines will be tasted, many of which you have never tasted before!
• Green Spain
• The Duero River Valley
• La Rioja
• The Ebro River Valley
• The Central Mediterranean Coast
• The Meseta
• The Islands
Two installment payment plans are available – please call the Order Desk for special arrangements: 310.479.3731 Ext 0
Best practices will be followed. Our ability to hold these classes remains dependent on the guidelines for California/Los Angeles County.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations allowed up to 72 hours before course begins. No cancellations after course materials picked up.